Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jesus the Redeemer





If you have not received Jesus before, this is a good time to do that. Someone said; you may be able to live your life without Him, but can you die without Him?


I personally found it very hard to live without Him. The years before I got saved were very dark and I was desperately seeking for meaning. Now I can’t even imagine living without inner peace and inner spiritual life.


Jesus is the only way to God. You may know about God but the only way to KNOW Him and be part of His family is to receive Jesus in your heart and confess Him as Lord. Give up all your own self life and He will give you a new abundant overflowing life.


There’s power in the name of Jesus. Sickness has to leave, demonic influences and powers have to leave when we speak the name of Jesus with authority.


Start saying His name today. Just say: “Jesus, Jesus I want you in my life. Forgive me for all of my sins. Cleanse me in your blood. I want to be born again and become a child of God. Help me , lead me into Your Kingdom. I am yours. I want to follow you Jesus for the rest of my life and for eternity. Amen”



Watch this video that I made and put on You tube. It’s the wonderful song “Redeemer”. Just let the words and the music minister to your heart. Jesus is wonderful. He loves you and He wants to bless your life and give you everything that He is.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GD-qDuPXDw



Merry Christmas! (And receive the best gift of all.)



No comments:

Followers